Support: The Primrose Dollhouse Instructions

Mini Man

The Primrose Dollhouse Instructions

Dollhouse instructions for the Primrose Dollhouse by Greenleaf Dollhouses. This is an electronic version offered in Adobe Acrobat format and requires Adobe Reader which is available as a free download. This is offered for personal use and may not be redistributed without written authorization from Greenleaf Dollhouses.

• 1 year later...

This section is ONLY open to discuss the building process & questions regarding the Primrose dollhouse kit. Please do not post other topics or unnecessary posts in this section! Let's discuss the Primerose only here :lol:

Thanks!! :juggle:

• 5 years later...

i have couple of questions about the primrose. I've completed the building and painting, and I've begun to furnish it. my problem/frustration is the shingles for the roof. i'm afraid that if I complete the entire shingle process, I will be certified loony. do you have any suggestions for another way to finish the roof without shingles? and are there any photos on this website that show how people have decorated/furnished their primrose? im torn between making it a quaint cottage, or a music shop.

thanks for any help you can send my way :)

jan

In lieu of the wooden kit shingles I have been known to cut sandpaper into shingle strips; they go on LOTS faster; or you can strip the top layer off corrugated cardboard and spray it with silver paint for a tin roof. Deb used fake fur to thatch her samurai's cottage.

• Like 2