My Teeth Are Missing

Merry

I love to use this smilie, but the teeth never show up.

Watch this. I'm going to add the smilie with the big grin and big teeth. They're also moving their heads up and down:

:p:flowers::) ;) :pop::p :yes: :(

After I post this I bet there's not a tooth in the bunch.

Is this bothering anyone else?

Do I not have enough on my plate to worry about? HA!!

Call me crazy (just kidding!), but I know there's at least one teethy smilie that shows no teeth after it's posted.

Right now I could go and watch a good movie, or I could try to find the toothless smilie. I think I'll go watch that movie. :roflmao: (does this one have teeth? he's supposed to)

I bet he doesn't! We'll soon see.

Anyway, I agree with Mike that I should call India direct. Yesterday I was on the phone with a "help" person in India. It was a woman who said her name was "Brian!" Okay. Whatever! :roflmao: (maybe it's this smilie!)

I see your teeth..all....oh darn, I forgot to count them all, LOL. But yes, they're there.

Perhaps you can't see all those pearly whites, like some people get snowblind from all the snow? LOL, just kidding.

J

And, you know what?!?

I don't like it when people or smilies have their teeth so white that the teeth look like white chiclets! Maybe that's why the teeth aren't showing up. (By the way I did find the smilie whose teeth don't show up. Maybe a trip to the dentist is in order!)