Dean, help!

I use a Mac and have Safari for my browser. For some reason Safar doesn't like the Greenleaf Forum site at all, because when I get to that site, for every posting I look at, my browser crashes at least 3 or 4 times. Is there something I could do to eliminate that problem? I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have!

Thanks, so much! By the way, I loved your picture on the family photo thread. :blink: :lol:

I have a mac too. I use firefox browser just because safari does not work well with it

:blink:

Because I use a Mac, I was sure to beg Dean to make this site compatable with us Apple Computer people. I think Melissa & Darrell also have a Mac.

You'll like firefox too. The one site I used to visit a lot now looks aweful no matter what browser I use and it's www.dollshouse.com They were nice enough to send me a catalog because I let them know I could no longer view there site. I have bought several of there contest kits and they are AWESOME. I Love there wallapapers too.

:blink:

The first page looks fine but it's once you go in to see there items :lol: . I miss looking in the site. I liked it better than the catalog because I view pictures on the web more than in catalogs now.

The buttons are everywhere. Is it that way for you too? If not maybe I can do something to fix it. Let me know how it looks to you :blink:

Tracy, the site is doing the same thing for me. The home page looks great, but then everything is jumbled if you follow a link. Hmmmm....somehow I think it has to do with some incompatibility that lurks somewhere within our operating systems. :blink: :lol: I haven't a clue as to how to fix it. At least, though, I did switch browsers and I haven't had a single crash!!! Thank you so much!

I'm sorry to report that Tracy is right; your best bet is to install FireFox. The problem is that some browsers are advancing at a quicker rate and developers want to take advantage of the new technology, so while they try to accommodate the broadest range of browsers, there are often sacrifices. The less popular the browser, the wider the gap will become.

I just took a quick look and less than one percent of the traffic at our site used Safari while Internet Explorer and FireFox represent over 80% of the action. I still have an MSN account that I can't get to work here no matter how I try because it's built on an older version of IE. It's unfortunate, but if we want to able to take full advantage of the latest and greatest out on the web, we'll have to put our pet favorites aside and go with the main stream or at least have an alternate browser installed for when you run into problems.

Sorry I don't have better news!

Dean

I'm moving this post up to Site Info.