I am so ashamed.

THmini2

I feel like I missed a TON of drama lately...glad I've been kept out of it thanks to the GL team...I will forever be grateful to be in a place so warm and considerate...thank you all very much.

Moving along...not only am I pmsing, I also can't speak because I have a cold...so this sucks...so I am stuck typing...dh is super happy though because it's that time of the month and I can't talk to him... (well you say talk, I say yell...potatoe, po-ta-toe):rolleyes: So I'd like to jump into this Willy Wonka trip you've got planned and pass the chocolatey-sweet-salty snacks my way!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handing the basket of Snickers to you now Amanda. I hope you feel better soon! All this talk of chocolate makes me think I should make some Brownies for the Miniature scene I am working on. I am so in Love with the Dark Chocolate Kit Kat Bars!! I think I may try to make that in miniature too LOL .

Well, I feel dumb because I have no idea what happened..But that's OK....My

feeling is to live the Golden Rule..at least TRY! And as my dear Dad used to say,"if you can't say anything nice- don't say anything at all". I love this site and have found MANY friendly,spectacular folks to "rub elbows" with.

I did happen across the CHOCOLATE discussion however and have been drooling ever since.Am diving for a 60 calorie jello Chocolate pudding!!!! :)

Thank you Tracy and Deb...and Long live Greenleaf!! :rolleyes:

Well, I feel dumb because I have no idea what happened..But that's OK....My

feeling is to live the Golden Rule..at least TRY! And as my dear Dad used to say,"if you can't say anything nice- don't say anything at all". I love this site and have found MANY friendly,spectacular folks to "rub elbows" with.

I did happen across the CHOCOLATE discussion however and have been drooling ever since.Am diving for a 60 calorie jello Chocolate pudding!!!! :)

Thank you Tracy and Deb...and Long live Greenleaf!! :rolleyes:

I second that!!! Now to go get some hershey kisses from the candy dish!!!!

Thank You for all you guys do. I can always come here for inspiration and a giggle.

YOU GUYS ARE COOL!! am I dating myself? Right now with my sore back I feel MUCH older then 55! Pass the chocolate please. Oh yeah it will have to be virtual. Cheating too much lately and don't want to test my blood sugars. Luckily I'm not a bad diabetic (very high numbers). Not calling diabetics bad. lol. O.K. I guess I had better get ready for work before you all think that I have really lost it!! Unless you already think that. lol. O.k. I am gone. Do I really have to? Darn!....

Well I guess I missed the beginning of the fracas, and I'm just as glad! I have caught & reported an occasional nasty that slipped in, so I can tell you Tracy does a fabulous job!

I wish the "Search" feature took key words of three letters, I have a craving for some of the wolfmeister's Mug Cake! after reading about all this chocilate!

Sure glad I missed the "other" topics. I don't need any more drama than my RL already gives me.

I make a really mean homemade chocolate sauce, the kind that hardens on ice cream and gets ooey gooey in the bottom of the bowl. Sorry, can't share the recipe though cuz it's a family secret .... I'm sure, online, it's calorie-less and safe for everyone to indulge in.

Just so happen to have Wolfies mug cake recipe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolfies Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake In The World

MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

1 Coffee Mug (Large works best)

4 tablespoons flour(that's plain flour, not self-rising)

4 tablespoons sugar

2 tablespoons baking cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

Small splash of vanilla

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well . Add the egg and mix

thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!) And why is this the

most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only

5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

I used a soup mug to make this, and it doesn't get up over the rim.....a large coffee mug works great! Also we have a half pint microwave, so I cooked ours at 8 minutes and it worked great!

Kool Whip or whipped cream or ice cream on top works great! What a treat! The next one I do will have chopped nuts in it. This is so tasty!

THANK YOU, Selkie! I have the base recipe copied onto a Post-It note stuck to the side of my microwave, Too tired from our 16-day trip to move at the time! With all the new members it seems a shame not to share this monster of choccie heaven!

As promised below in my quote (for some reason Firefox is messing with my post abilities on this forum.... Ernie has lowered the price of the Facsination Station for the anuual contest until FEBRUARY 6TH - as follows in his email note I just received...

Due to the unique nature of this sale, we are unable to offer free shipping for orders containing multiple Fascination Stations. Orders with subtotals of $225 and over will be charged the ACTUAL COST OF SHIPPING. Offer does not apply to previous orders or orders already in process. It cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount, special offer or Bonus Dollars. Our regular 10% Internet Discount will apply to non-sale items only. Coupon Code WPC3102 MUST be entered in the Coupon Code box of your online order form to receive the discount.

Offer Expires: February 6, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (ET)

For those who aren't on the Facebook bandwagon, on January 6th Ernie posted a comment suggesting he will most likely offer the Fascination Station at a reduced price like he did during the holidays. So if that happens, and he only announces it on FB and not in his catalog, I'll be sure and post a notice here.

I think this thread should be renamed -- unless we're all ashamed for pigging out on chocolate! :flowers: Popcorn, anybody? In our high school girl sleepovers we used to make a big pan of fudge, and then when that was gone top it off with popcorn. (Don't try that on a school night! :spoton: )