Is this considered okay?

Kari Lynn

I have a picture of a particular dollhouse from a magazine that is my inspiration for the remodel I want to do on my old dollhouse. I was wondering if it is okay to put such pictures in our galleries or blogs? Or is it somehow unethical? :) Just thought I should ask before I went ahead and did it. Thanks!

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't real sure where I should post it.

Yeah, I've stolen pics before from people...I put up a note in my blog that if I took it and they aren't happy...I'll take it down...usually people are pretty nice...as I don't mean it to be malicious...to me it's a compliment to the crafter...they did a good job... :)

Do be aware of this information, which can be found at the bottom of each page of this forum: "All posts by Members and the Greenleaf Miniature Community Staff are the opinions of the original author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Greenleaf Dollhouses. Material on this site cannot be reproduced without written permission from Greenleaf Dollhouses or the original author." Published material is considered intellectual property and to copy it without crediting the owner, even if it's not for profit, is wrong.