pictures from my dollshouses

kokkie

goodmorning everyone, I am Wilma from Hoorn, the Netherlands and Iwould like to introduce myself,

I am 49, mother of 2 daughters, 24 and 27, earning my money as a cook, and trying to keep up with everything related tot dollshouses in free time 2 days a week, in about a month I am going on vacation to Germany looking at the beatifull houses there, so maby Ican build one similar, I have put some pictures on my webshotssite if of the houses that I have made so far, have a very nice day, althoug it is raining cats and dogs here, but that wil give me time to "play" with my houses,

wilma

http://community.webshots.com/user/wilmahartog

Welcome to the forum! I love all the little details in your houses! Amazing!

The only other person from the Netherlands that I know is Marjolein Bastin. I was a writer for Hallmark and met her on several occasions. What a sweet lady and what an incredible talent she has! I know how well known she is in your country, and now she's well known to us in the U.S. I'd like to incorporate some of her images (shrunk down, of course) in the Garfield I'm working on.

I wish you luck in all future dollhouses and, again, welcome to the forum, Wilma!!

Hi Wilma,

Your houses are just adorable - Very Cozy and I especially love Miss Marples Cottage - of course I'm always fond of anything to do with Miss Marple <_< And the Pierce is just Beautiful! Hope you have a good time shopping in Germany sounds like an awesome trip ;)

-David

Welcome to the forum Wilma! It's nice to see a fellow Nederlander here. I was born in Rotterdam and moved with my family to California when I was only four. Although I remember very little about the country, my parents talked fondly of it.

Enjoy your shopping trip to Germany.

Welcome to our little family, Wilma. You live in such a beautiful country. When our middle son was stationed in Germany in the Army his favorite "leave" was to get on his bike with a backpack and ride his bicycle there. He said it made up for the disappointment, he had joined the Amy to travel because he wanted to visit France (he studied French in highschool) and when he got there he thought the people there were unfriendly, but he always felt welcome when he visited the Netherlands (he preferred the villages to the big cities).

Welcome to the forum Wilma. I love your houses. Your attention to detail is amazing.

Enjoy you shopping trip.

Thank you for your kind comments in my webshots album on my Lily. Here is the link to the finished and furnished Lily. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/b...ndex.php?cat=48