eyecandy alert!!!

pin1056

Oh, now, what a fun house this is! This does look to be a proper mouse community. I rather picture it as being inside a wall, LOL.

Some people have such wonderful imaginations. This is quite a large build..but what fun! Thank you for sharing this!

Jeanne

I don't know... that thing scares me. It looks like it could collapse at any time. :thumb: I think I'm having flashbacks to when a squirrel got into the wall and I had to listen to it's chewing all night long. *brrr* *shiver*

Know what? I wish she'd put all her rooms individually on Flickr...I'd love to look at each and every one. Anyone notice the laundry dangling on the line on one 'patio'? Or how about the teensy little mousie beds, lined up in a row..obviously some madame mouse has quite a litter.

It sort of reminds me of the Weasleys' Burrow, but on a much grander, yet dimunitive scale...like x 100 LOL.

Wow, just imagine the hours of work that went into this one bash..or the untold bucks to furnish it! Whew! This has to be a labor of love. It's one of the most unique and clever builds I've ever seen.

J

Know what? I wish she'd put all her rooms individually on Flickr...I'd love to look at each and every one. Anyone notice the laundry dangling on the line on one 'patio'? Or how about the teensy little mousie beds, lined up in a row..obviously some madame mouse has quite a litter.

It sort of reminds me of the Weasleys' Burrow, but on a much grander, yet dimunitive scale...like x 100 LOL.

J

It is quite Burrow-ish! The rooms stuck on the outside, the general... well, looks like she builds rooms on one at a time, which is quite a bit like the Burrow!

Check for mice with red hair... :thumb:

I don't know... that thing scares me. It looks like it could collapse at any time.

Kathryn, I agree. Not only that, but the table it's on doesn't look all that sturdy either. Check out the top pic; it looks like the table has these scrawny little aluminum legs, and then it's sitting on some sort of wheeled cart-base looking thing. I hope I'm wrong; maybe there's just a cart under the table. It's hard to tell . . .

Crazy about sums it up! What Imagination huh? It would take me lifetimes to build something that big and where would you put it? lol Always the problem....space!

If you scroll down into her blog she shows you some of the individual rooms.