Father passing

jbresr

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is the hardest thing I have gone through so I know it is tough. As you stated, this holiday will now be forever changed but remember that your Dad would want you to be happy during the joyous seasons in the coming years and remember him with joy for all the happy memories I am sure you share with your family.

I just found this post: Donna, I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. It's bad enough to lose a loved one, but to lose them at this time of year makes it doubly difficult.

We're all praying for you, and sending good thoughts your way. Right now you're hurting bad, and although things will be forever changed, over time, dealing with your loss will become easier. For now, just get through each day as best you can.

((((Donna)))) Hugs to you, friend.

Jeanne

Oh,Donna! I just saw this post.I'm so sorry for your loss.I lost my Dad in 1985..I

still miss him so - but I know he's safe,healthy and probably golfing everyday!! Time

will heal the shock but know that your Dad will always be as close as you need him to be! My sincere condolances.. :)