Kitbashed Newberg

Angieaug

I have new pictures in my gallery of my Newberg by Duracraft. I did a lot of kitbashing on this kit - I gave it a lattice foundation, left out some windows, added a conservatory, and gave it only two floors. I made the conservatory the eating area because there wasn't room for a dining table in the tiny kitchen. I have a family of Heidi Ott dolls that will live there - dad, mom, and daughter.

Wow, I REALLY like that kitbash! LOVE the conservatory. I want to shrink myself down, and move in RIGHT NOW, to chase away my winter blahs.

Supercalifragilsticexpialadocious.

Jeanne

You did a gorgeous job on that house Angela,its so realistic. The conservatory is wonderful. Ive built the Newberg too and cant believe how much different you made it look, like a completely different house! Great job!!

I am in love with everything about that house. B) I wanted to comment on every picture, but I was speechless. You get a standing ovation from my office chair. Bravo! I almost bought the Newberg as my first dh... you made it beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. :p:)

Going back for another looksie!!