Somerset show

Probably won't call any more people until the 10th,when I find a place.Might still get some return calls. And would like some of the Greensburg show vendors.Will add anything new but don't expect the big push for about 2 more weeks. Any of you local vendors or shop owners want in? Linda

Ooooh, if the show is in the summer, I would definitely be interested in being a participant (not as a vendor, but as a consumer and participant - lol). I have family in Altoona and would definitely drive over to the Greensburg area for a mini show.

Yes.Shooting for July,latest early August.Igma has a scool in June and July seems good for everybody,Not the 4th. As soon as I get a place (will look 11/10) I'll put everything up.Got two local ladies -Charlene and her sister. Welcoming anybody who wants to come,vendor or visitor, buy or just enjoy.Will post more later.linda

Starting to make some hanger clothes to put online and take to the show.Anybody do clothes? Got a gown made (only 2 days).Need the accessories next. 8 more days until I hit the rental halls. Sure would like to hear from you out there.Linda

• 2 weeks later...

The show is definitly ON! I rented a place today in Somerset - the Quality Inn, formerly the Ramada Inn. Right at the exit/entrance of the turnpike. And if you come in another way, there are plenty of arrows all over Somerset pointing to the turnpike. It will be July 23 and 24th,from 10 a.m. til 6 p.m. Spoke to bev of Longfellowes dolls and she's coming and making a special doll to raffle off. I put the show listing in doll house miniature magazine today and it will be in the next issue. I will spend the next couple of days contacting people. Nantsy Fantasy was interested.Have to see if she's still coming and Tim Kraft and if he wants to hold a class on lighting and lots more. I put admission at $5 and kids free. Anybody want to be a vendor,send me a message and I will get paperwork to you. Linda B)

The show dates will be listed in Dollhouse Miniatures and American Miniaturist in the next issues. Sending out tons of letters to more IGMA and the rest of the vendors at the Greensburg show and everyone I can find not too far away online. As soon as I get a definite yes I'll post it.Things don't look bad so far. Some that i heard from might also talk their artist friends into coming.Linda

Mailing out 15 letters tomorrow.Hope to get some vendors that I've only seen in magazines. Some are right here in Pa. like Prestige Leather. Sending info about the show to them and hope they come. Will keep you posted.Linda

Letters mailed. I need some help from you. The Greensburg program gave no contact information at all. Does anyone know how i can reach Ellen A. Moore (Pittsburgh), Gail Asay of AC's Emporium, in case they would like to do the show? Also, I don't know if I have the right spelling but I've been looking for Bill Langford? He does the landscaping. Anything on him? I used to see him listed on Imagaination Mall, but not anymore unless I missed him.Thanks. Linda

I emailed Bill lankford yesterday about the show but didn't hear anything yet.And I sent out 2 more letters yesterday, one local vendor and one IGMA.If I get any responses I'll let you know their names. And I'm soooo happy.Some nice lady just bought my knight,horse and rack.Got to ship it off with some extra thank you goodies. Linda :)

Unless they are members here and you can PM or email them for their addresses, I would hope no one will post addresses on a public forum like this, particularly without the knowledge or permission of the person whose adress it is.

Yes, checking out addresses from magazines and websites.Got in touch with some locals. Did get a reply from Bill Lankford.Nice of him to answer me. he said right now he doesn't think he can make it but is keeping the email and phone number incase his schedule changes by then. Will keep everybody updated. Linda oh, and using old programs.

The dollhouse show will go on in Somerset,Pa. on July 23-24,2011. Anyone interested in being a vendor, please pm me. The listing will start in the upcoming Dollhouse Miniatures magazine. I'd like this to be a really big show with all price ranges.Do have some IGMA coming. Easy location,right at the turnpike exit. Linda :giggle: