Hello from Bella

Hello all! I am an obsessed artsy-crafter who has just converted my and my SO's basement into a working studio. I dug my old dollhouse out of storage and thought- hey- I need two more of these so I ordered them and am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

I am coming back into this business with a buuuuurning passion. I like to make things a little bit quirky and off-center and I plan to people my dollhouses with voodoo dolls and Edward Gorey influenced design schemes.

Everyone on this forum has been very nice to me! Thank you for your welcome and support. I think everyone else takes me for a madwoman since I spend all day in the basement building dollhouses. But around here- that's considered normal!

Welcome to you Bella!

We all have the knowledge of how the OUTSIDE world thinks of our mini obsessions. It makes me happy and it is legal so I guess I dont care what they all think.

Once they get a look at what the mad scientist is cooking up in the laboratory they will be very surprised.

You must post pictures of your work when you get a chance! We love to look at picys!

The Stettheimer Dollhouse is peopled by the most wonderfully Gorey-esque dolls ever made! Welcome, Bella, I'm waiting with 'bated breath to see your work. Which houses? The Beacon Hill is, of course, perfect for Edward Gorey folks.