Question about Live Chat

Yay, Holly! It was so nice to see you in the chat room this morning, and Heidiii, too! If anybody wants to join, there should be a group getting together tonite at 8:00 CST. You all can figure out what time that would be in the various parts of the country.

I'm so happy somebody has started chatting!! It's so much more immediate. I learned a lot about the swap process from David (Hydroped), that I probably wouldn't have gotten from the regular forum.

I hope more will join tonight and that the chat room will just keep on growing!

Happy chatting, all!!

Sorry I didnt make it to chat last night. I am still under the weather. Laid on the couch and whined with Natalie about our tummy troubles.

Maybe next time!

Heidi,

Hope you're feeling better soon. Tummy troubles are one of those things that can knock you down in a hurry. Hope you're feeling better today.

As for chat - I spent way too much time in there yesterday but it's a good place to go and cool your heels when a house just won't cooperate lol :D and it's so nice to talk to others who share such a fun hobby!

Yay Greenleaf Chat heheh :)

-David :)

I am also sorry for not making it on chat! Every time I logged in, I had kid things going on (Rachel had hip hop class, David needed me to pick him up then hubby came home and forgot to get milk so I had to run out again :D . The kids and there activities alone run me ragged all day long.

Feeling like a free trolly around here :)