70% off House that Jack Built kits at Miniatures.com

WOW...the prices are incredible...I thought about just buying one because the price is sooo low!!!

Coupon code is WPC3028 and applies to 6 of the House that Jack Built houses... WOW...the Rose Marie is an INCREDIBLE price!!! :)

My husband is really lucky I don't have any more room for full scale dollhouses!!! I would grab up that Holly Ann dollhouse in a heartbeat! Reminds me of the Fairfield. :)

I KNOW...I'm my FF in FULL SCALE... I just wanted to see all angles of it...to see where the stairs go and stuff...but I can't get a good shot...

ANYWAYS...

I'm not really in the market, I have my heart and savings fund stuck on a super expensive one...so none for me, but maybe someone else!!! :)

I remember seeing the Holly Ann at Oakridge Hobby when I lived up by Downers Grove. It's a nice house but it's 24" square and it would take up most of my table so would have to go in the living room window forever. It is a neat house but what would I do with the Pierce I've been working on.? I can't stand these temptations. :)

The Holly Ann is my favorite pick of the six, but a 2 x 2 footprint is a big commitment! Oh but it's pretty. Oh, but I don't need another project. Oh, but it's such a good price. Oh, but I don't have the money. I feel like gollum arguing with himself about "the precious." :)

Guess what's going to be in my living room window forever? If I hadn't seen it in person a couple of years ago and wanted it then but not at the price, I wouldn't have given in. I just ordered it. The Holly Ann like the Fairfield is really different. :)

Guess what's going to be in my living room window forever? If I hadn't seen it in person a couple of years ago and wanted it then but not at the price, I wouldn't have given in. I just ordered it. The Holly Ann like the Fairfield is really different. :)

Lucky! I don't get paid until the 15th - hope supplies last!

I really almost fainted when I saw that email. And I'm really bad about checking my email, I just happened to see that one soon after it was sent to me.

I'm getting the Lady Anna. :):):)

Do I have the room -NO. Do I need to go buy a house at 70% off when I have already spent my dollhouse budget for the month --NO NO. So that is why I am going to order me a house - Holly Ann :):):)

I've been checking too and the Holly Ann sold out either early this morning or late last night. Only 5 of the Lady Anna are left and 4 of the Rose Marie. With a sale like this you really have to jump on it fast. I doubt the rest will last until the 15th, so hurry if you plan on getting one of the remaining ones.

Mary, as Amanda once said on this Forum "It is easier to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission!"

Congrats on the Rose Marie - that's the one I would have gotten. Just love it.

Kirsten

Mary, as Amanda once said on this Forum "It is easier to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission!"

Congrats on the Rose Marie - that's the one I would have gotten. Just love it.

Kirsten

Thank you, Kirsten. You're so right!

I made the mistake of reading this thread again and decided the prices were too good to pass up. I couldn't find the Rose Marie so I called, and they said they had one but it wasn't on line. So, I put it in my cart and noticed I had 2 Rose Maries in there! It was the Rose Marie I had almost ordered last night but changed my mind. I forgot to empty my cart so it was still there!

It was meant to be! I'll tell my husband that, too. :)

I ordered the Holly Ann first thing and got a notice this morning that FedX will have it here on Thursday. That's fast. I haven't made a house like this in a long time. The MDFs are too heavy for me, just to get siding. I can't put siding on my GLs for anything unless I don't overlap. Even then, it's really hard for me to get it the way I want. I'm worse at that than shingling. I wish I could get the hang of it because siding looks so much nicer than just painting.

I wonder if HBS are not going to have the House that Jack built houses in future? The last two catalogs didn't have them listed at all. Maybe the sale was to get all their stock sold. My Holly Ann comes tomorrow. Hope it's like I remember when I saw it all put together a couple of years ago.