Question

mamie

What!!!!! I am shocked !!!!! Who is to say why some people leave and come back. I have just come back and I am seeing this is not the same friendly place . People here where always friendly and nice . What is GL saying? Well I for one am not happy with what's going on here . Nor am I happy with some of the people on this site who want it to be an elite site when before everyone was welcome. I loved this site but I can move on. :wave:

I'm sorry Mary! I must have missed something here. I know that someone asked about if it should be done...But, I don't think it was something that was going to happen. It was more of a concern then anything. I would hate for you to leave! I know that I'm new here.. but, no one has treated me ill or unwelcome be here. It is still the friendly place you came to visit.

Welcome home, Mary. I think the thread was started by a newbie with questions about the "friends" function and some other questions that came up. I'm sorry if the forum seems changed to you, but please stay and browse around. If this place becomes elitest, I'm out of here with you! :D:wave:

Mary, please send me a PM regarding your comment. I think this is a misunderstanding as Holly mentioned and if you read the entire topic you'll see that we are still the same family friendly place we have always been. I'm closing this topic before someone else read this and think we ARE dropping people LOL :D We have not done that :wave: