A question about galleries

IAK

I was trying to delete some pictures in my gallery but a message keeps saying that I don't have permission to use this feature. Is there anyway to delete some pictures in there? I wanted to free up some space because some pictures are different now. Also whenever I sign on to the forum from my home computer I always have to enter my password again. Why can't I just stay signed on at home? I can on my laptop or at work but not on my main computer. ;)

Right now, if anyone have any pictures they would like deleted, please send me an pm with the link of the image they would like to be deleted. I think the galleries are set like the forum posts are. They can be edited only after a couple of days of the initial upload.

Hope this helps!

;)

That's okay, you don't have to go through the trouble. I was just going to "clean up" my album but I'll just leave it. I didn't realize you couldn't delete pictures. In the future I won't upload so many. ;)

Thanks

Also whenever I sign on to the forum from my home computer I always have to enter my password again.

I was having that problem on another forum I belong to, because I like to stay signed on. I had an epiphany the other day when I got an email notification from the other site and when I linked from the email it was to the forum with me signed in, so I went into my "favorites" and deleted the link I had to keep logging in from and saved the opening page with me signed on, and it worked!

I was having that problem on another forum I belong to, because I like to stay signed on. I had an epiphany the other day when I got an email notification from the other site and when I linked from the email it was to the forum with me signed in, so I went into my "favorites" and deleted the link I had to keep logging in from and saved the opening page with me signed on, and it worked!

Yeah!!!!!!!! I tried that too and it worked....THANKS ;)