Hello All!

Irene

Greetings to everyone. I am a new Member...well, actually I signed up a little over a year ago, but, this is my first time posting...also my first attempt at building a dollhouse. I have been fascinated by small things ever since I can remember... As a kid, I used my PlayDoh to create food for my Barbie dolls...and I got the chance to reprise all the fun when my daughters were small...I have always wanted to build a dollhouse and about 2 years ago, I finally bought myself a kit. I purchased The Orchid...and when it arrived it sat....and sat....and sat....Last month, I finally got off my behind and started to build...My little house is coming along nicely!! I cannot wait until it's done! :lol: I have spent a lot of time on the internet, looking for ideas and have found many...Thanks to all of you who have previously built this cute little house and posted your pictures! I have been inspired! My Webpage

Welcome to the Community Irene! The Orchid is Beautiful and I loveall of the things youhave made for it too! The colors you picked out are nice and inviting! The Block windows are so cool. You are a pro even though it is your first time!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I also enjoyed looking at your miniature items.

loved the little lamps.

you should do a tutorial on them!

Im looking forward to seeing how your Orchid turns out! lookin good so far!

nutti :lol: