Intro & Help

Hi… my name is Grandpoppy… I came to this site looking for info on Hofco House’s #192 Victorian Farmhouse… I bought a half completed kit at a second-hand store… I fell in love with the part that was built. Unfortunately, the instructions are missing. I never built anything like this before so I’ve got to do a lot of research to do… maybe you guys can point me in the right direction… I know the company closed some time ago.

This doll house is amazing… double hung windows that actually work. I’m going to complete this house for my only granddaughter… thanks… Grandpoppy

Hi Grandpoppy,

I've never worked on a Hofco house but if you can post some photos of what it looks like now maybe some here can help you figure out the next steps to building it. Have you done an internet search for any pictures of the finished house? That can sometimes help too. I've had to do that for a couple of my houses to figure out which way the staircase was supposed to go.

Welcome to the forum,

David :lol: