New tag line?

Deb

I noticed this morning that there's a tag line up there by the Greenleaf logo <pointing up> "The place where small things are a big deal". Has that been there for awhile or is it new? If it's been there for awhile, ya'll can pat me on the head and say "Bless her heart, we knew her mind was starting to slip". :lol:

Whether it's new, or I'm just senile and hadn't noticed it before, ain't it cool!! I like it lots!!!

Deb

:D (A virtual pat on the head) We knew you before your mind started to slip. We always knew this would happen. Someone, quick, lock up all the weapons. :lol:

heheheheeheheee<gasp, choke>heheheheeheee Oh lordy, I was afraid of that. heheheheheheehee <crawling back up off the floor and laying head on the keyboard> hehehehehehee Alrightee then. I'm on the forum a hundred times a day and never noticed that before. Methinks that basket weaving and making pot holders on a lap loom is in my near future. ~~And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats~~~

If you think that's bad, I looked out the back window the other day and asked Bruce when we got a new fence. The neighbors behind us had torn down the old fence and completely replaced it. I'm sure it took them several days to do it and I never even noticed it.

<making mental note to self> I *really* need to start paying more attention to my surroundings.

Deb

Deb dont feel bad.

Our neighbors moved...I had NO CLUE!

I didnt notice until new people moved in!

(Note: I am not a bad neighbor, there is an apartment building on our street and it is hard becoming friendly with someone who is going to probably leave in a year...it wasnt like it was someone that has been here forever!)