verdict is in

badlilkit10

GIRL

WE are so excited to have found out last night that in December we will be Blessed with a Little girl (now i have an excuse to build a new house) Sophia Christina is the name we picked we are so Happy and Excited and the baby is looking very healthy :welcome: xoxo love you all!

FRILLY DRESS ALERT! FRILLY DRESS ALERT! This is not a drill!

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! :) We look forward to further developments.

Is there such a thing as having all the dollhouses one ever wants? :)

By the way, December 10nth is a fine day for a birthday, at least I've always found it to be so. Hint, hint! :welcome:

I TOLD YOU!!!

Boys are NEVER shy...they want to show off what they've got!!!

YEAH welcome to team PINK!!! (yes, my daughter is a year old, but I still call it team PINK!)

yes team PINK it is :welcome: and you can call it team pink forever bc she will always be your little princess :)

yes team PINK it is :welcome: and you can call it team pink forever bc she will always be your little princess :)

Unfortunately for me, although she is my princess, she is already definitely a tom-boy!!! Her father swooped in without me even noticing!!! She's a rough and tumble little girl who has no use for the girly-type toys that I buy her...she wants to be outside in the dirt!!!

Congratulations !!! Good luck on the princess part.

My daughter is not a princess. Her philosophy was anything her brothers could do, she could better (and often she really could !!)

i was not a princess either having a bother on each side of me :welcome: but i love my dollhouses and my girly things along with getting dirt on my face watching football and hockey so im sure she can be a tuff princess we all need one of those :) we cant always relay on the knight in shining armor to always get the job done :) love all the green leaf aunties too xoxo