What I'm Working On-A Lil Eyecandy

LPCullen

Jimmy and I were working on this the night before he died, so it has taken me a while to play with it again. Gotta get it finished because I want to enter it this year tho.

post-6-1279742333_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742349_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742367_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742383_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742398_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742412_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742423_thumb.jpg

post-6-1279742438_thumb.jpg

Linda, there's a lot of love in this house and good memories as well as the painful ones. It's lovely now and will be even more special when it is finished. :p

Thanks everyone! I'm having fun with it, and I hope what I want to do on the outside turns out right.... Actually, I decided to brick that interior wall/fireplace walls AFTER they were installed and I began wallpapering. About halfway into it, I was feeling like beating my head against the wall and trying to figure out why I did that to myself, LOL!

I had originally thought I would sell this house after the show, but now I think I'll keep it...

Tell me you didn't brick the interior of the outer stairwell wall until after you'd glued it on...

Ah no. I'm not that talented, LOL! No, I bricked that before I installed it. I bricked the wall for the fireplaces, both upper and lower, AFTER I began wallpapering and all was in there. It made for some really tricky angles...

If the half-timbering is already glued on I don't. Were you planning to use paperclay to make the infill? Brick, stone, stucco or tabby are all appropriate. Does it want thatch, slates or tiles for the roof?