Magnolia: when do you put the French doors together and on?

I'm slowly but surely working my way through construction of my Magnolia (mostly painting and window assembly so far). I just glued the plastic windows to one side of the French doors, but can't find instructions for gluing the OTHER side of the doors over the windows, nor any instructions for actually putting the French doors on the house. When is this done, and how? The instructions say when to put the casings on the house, but not the actual French doors.

I'm sure there's a very simple answer, but this is my first real honest-to-God dollhouse and I don't want to screw it up too badly during the learning phase.

Thanks.

-Catherine

Edited by IvoryCate

I put the rest of the house into dry fit first and then I sand, prime & paint the trims and glue the acetate inserts to one set of trim for each window & door, For the nonworking windows, I wait until the rest of the house is built & decorated, and glue them on the very last thing. Since I have a fetish for working doors, I figure whether I want them to open outwards or inwards. I despise the little brass hinges, since I have yet to find a way to install them properly and have them work, so I strip-hinge my doors. I cut my strips; I like to use chamois, but twill tape also works and some members use glasene (like the envelopes postage stamps are sold in) and glue half their length to the side of the trim I want to hang it from. In the case of the French doors, I pair them up and glue the hinges for each pair along their outer sides. Then I glue the other half of the door trim to the other side, wrap each door in a fold of waxed paper and clamp the bejeezis out of it until the glue dries, at least a day. If I want the doors to open inward, I glue the other half of the hinges to the edge of the door opening INSIDE; if outward, then OUTSIDE; and glue the frame on top of the hinges. I have already sanded and trimmed the doors so that they will open & close without binding, using masking tape to hang them temporarily until the fit is right.

If you look at the Team Magnolia blog, where I built the entire kit without decorating it, I stuck on all the trims with poster putty so I could take them off to finish the decorating without a lot of naughty language. The finishing work is in my "dressing Maggie" album.