Strange Upload Behavior

Ok. I've uploaded photos before so I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right.

But, tonight when I try to upload photos I get a strange message: The CGI application has misbehaved by not returning correct http headers.

Then I get bounced completely off the site and no pics post. What's up with that? ;)

Is the image one you downloaded from a webpage? A CGI error means its trying to map to the original url for the image. Did you save it to your hard drive? If so, open it with Paint or some other photo editing software, then save it as a jpeg with a different name and upload that image. That will map it to your hard drive instead of the referring url.

Deb

Thanks, Deb, but it's from my photo album, not the web, and is already jpg -- same album I upload everything from. Just to make sure, I double checked the file and sure it enough it's saved correctly. As I said, it's the same album I save all my photos to and never had a problem uploading. ;)

That's a new one for me Charlene. I see that you recently uploaded to your album. Are you still having a problem? Sometimes the file size (to large) will cause an error, but I don't remember seeing anything about a CGI error. Let me know if your still having troubles.

Thanks!

Dean

Thanks, Dean! Am I still having problems? Well, yes and no. It let me upload one of the two photos but still balks at one of them. Incidentally, I've uploaded three from the same photo program this a.m. without a hitch -- I've even dumped the photo and resaved it and also tried using a different photo program...the site still hates it!

Honest, it's a normal photo of a mini --nothing offensive LOL. I'll let it rest for now and try again later -- obviously there's something about the photo that's screwy.