2010 Spring Fling Contest Results

I would like to start by apologizing for the delay in delivering this years contest results. Though we had our usual deliberation issues, there where other complicating factors that rest squarely on my shoulders. I mismanaged this event and for that, I am truly sorry. Hopefully those of you who have been patiently waiting will forgive me when you see this years participation gift. All who entered will be receiving one of these bad boys which you can read about below. So without further delay I present you the winners of the 2010 Spring Fling Contest:

First Place - Congratulations otterine!

2010-otterine.jpg
Brae Wins a $500 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company and Re-names this Dollhouse!
That’s right, I’m happy to re-introduce you to one of our newest dollhouses, Baslow Ranch which is named in honor of Brae’s dear departed pets, Basil (pronounced bazzill like an Englishman’s name) the cat; Clover and Willow who were both dwarf hamsters. In addition to bragging rights, Brae will get $500 to spend at will in the Greenleaf Company Store and a laser engraved trophy house!

Second Place - Congratulations Madhatter!

2010-madhatter.jpg
Jennifer Wins a $250 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store and a laser engraved trophy house!

Third Place - Congratulations Rich T!

2010-richt.jpg
Rich wins a $125 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store and a laser engraved trophy house!

We truly enjoyed all 44 entries and I thank all who participated. All entries are available for viewing online in our Community Contests and Classes Gallery which you can visit here.

Hold on - Congratulations, everyone’s a winner!

2010-gift.jpg
That’s right, everyone who entered is going to get a quarter scale version of the Baslow Ranch! We scaled down this wonderful little house and put our new laser cutter to work so everyone can have a memento of this historic event! I hope everyone enjoys this house as much as we’ve enjoyed looking at you amazing projects!

And a Personal Thanks to the Judges
Big thanks to my big sister Lisa, Rick and Bev for a job well done!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • 2 months later...

Archived