Harrison

Annette

I finally was able to get a few pics of my harrison and I figured I share and get your thoughts on what I'm doing. I'm not sure what style I'm going to decorate it though :p . As soon as I can I'll get pics of the inside.

Annette :D

I Love the ideas you have for this house so far and it is coming along wonderfully! This house used to be dispalyed at a dollhouse shop I used to go to years ago. They had it painted peach and green :p I know it sounds ugly but it really did look good :D

I love this house and hope to build it one day. You are doing a great job and I will definitely be watching your progress. Oh yeah, good job so far.

I fell in love with this house the first time I saw one and hope to build one soon. Looks great so far. The dormers are a very intriguing addition -- can't wait to see how you handle them. Do keep us posted on the progress.

Thanks everyone, I was a bit worried when I cut all the holes, but now that they're done I can stand back and say I'm glad I did :lol: .

It does remind me of an inn also Holly, but I have so much extra furniture I could probably furnish 2 or 3 houses. Maybe a 'bed and breakfast'??? :p I'm adding 2 more rooms on the side, a kitchen on the 1st floor and not sure what on the 2nd, I'm sure it will come to me when the walls are up.

The dormers are a must to me. That third floor just seemed so closed in and dark I figured putting them in will open it up and give much needed light :D . Don't want the lil people that move in to feel like they're living in a cave :D .

I didn't like the walls and stairs when I got it (already built) so I ripped everything out to start with the shell. I'll be building my own walls, modifying the stairs or building new ones and so on.

I know I can do this, especially with all the wonderful support all of you :lol: .

Annette :lol: