Fairfield Flower boxes

I've been thinking and thinking.....I came up with the bright idea to make window flower boxes for my Fairfield to take up that awkard space that isn't covered by the bay window roof thing. Anyhow...I've been checking like wally world for flowers and such, but they are all to big...go figure! :D Any suggestions on what to make them out of? I know I've seen some flowers around the site and they all look awesome, but guess I'm not crafty enough yet :o

Amy, I use the plastic & silk flowers from Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Wally World, Big Lots, the $ stores. The trick is to look for little cluster flowers like for "filler" in bridal bouquets, cut apart with the smallest leaves they look quite credible in flower boxes. You can also cut flower stem wire into 1" & 2" lengths and use a paper punch with whatever colored paper you want to try it with and make your own from paper. If you check some of the DIY tutorial sites at the very top of the next forum there are some for making flowers. I've also seen mini flowers in the wedding accessories aisles of the big craft stores, especially clay lilies & silk ribbon roses. You'll need to think really small, since the Fairfield is 1:24 scale.