Browser Questions

I recently started using Firefox as my browser after getting another annoying, skip through the firewall, self installing adware program. I am unable to stay logged into this forum since. I wondering if there is a software conflict with the server or if there is a way to fix it? Thanks

You may want to reinstall firefox. I had that problem too the first time I installed it.

Firefox is the best browser for me and it was the one Dean asked me to install and try out. Emily encouraged me to reinstall it when I had problems with it and I must say I LOVE it best.

I had too many problems with explorer even before I got my Mac computer so it was good to have the firefox browser.

:D

Let me know if that fixes the problem.

Holly, when you come here, are you coming directly to the forum or are you starting from the main GL page and clicking through the links for Community and so on?

If I do the second one, Firefox forgets I was logged in. But if I come here directly to the forum page, Firefox remembers and I stay logged in.

If that's not the problem, I'd check Tools/Options/Cookies and make sure you're letting sites set cookies. The browser should install with the correct defaults, but it never hurts to check.

Sorry about the troubles! It seems the the forum likes to have the www in front of the greenleafdollhouse.com/forum. It seems to behave differently in both FF and IE if you leave it off. I can't seem to recreate the problem your having Holly. If it continues, drop me a PM and we'll see if we can't get it ironed out.

Thanks!

Dean

Thanks for the help and suggestions. :D I haven't had time to implement them yet. I have been very busy with work. Hunting season is coming so this part of my life is going to get very quiet.

Firefox is allowed to set cookies. When I intalled it it brought my favorites from IE.