Anyone ever buy/read these books?

minifan

I have one of them and I really like it. It has the Glencroft and Beacon Hill in it. Amazing what they did to the Glencroft. You can buy these pretty inexpensively on amazon,I think they are worth getting. How can you have too many dollhouse reference books? :pcwhack:

I have the one with the Brookwood as well. I really like it--the books are really affordable and have lots of great ideas, including some neat bashes. I think the Brookwood one also covers the Storybook Cottage and the Coventry Cottage, and for some reason I was thinking the Taft, too.

Tappy

I have two of the Greenleaf books...got them at Abebooks.Love them both.Did I see that there's a third?? If so, I would buy it. :pcwhack:

and for some reason I was thinking the Taft, too.

Tappy

I checked at home, nope, no Taft, but they bashed the Brimbles to look more "Taftish"! The book also has a "glue reference guide" and tips on electrical, decorating, and landscaping.

Tappy

HI Amanda,

I have both of the books and love them. I bought them after seeing another mention of them in the forum. Although I have not built anything from the books, they have some great ideas for bashing the kits. It has been helpful for me since I am bashing the Garfield. I have been building miniature houses for over 20 years now (yikes! :buddies: ) and they give you a different insight on ideas and ways to build and bash. I found my copies on eBay for $6.00 each in excellent condition. Well worth the $12.00!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...