Primrose questions

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of building the Primrose dollhouse and turning it into an artist's studio. I have a couple of questions regarding components that come with the house. What is the actual size of the shutters that come with the kit? Also, what is the size of the exterior door that comes with the kit?

I'm thinking of swapping those out for different ones, but want to know the size first. Thank you in advance! :chat:

• 7 months later...

Are Houseworks components interchangeable with the Primrose? I'm getting ready to start mine as part of my holiday houses collection... it's going to be the Fourth of July house - sort of a beach cottange - vacation cabin type.

I've adjusted openings to accommodate Houseworks windows & doors, and also used scrapwood for shims to get them to fit, since they seem to be made for 3/8" plywood, not the 1/8" & 3/16" that GL uses.

...maybe siding would make the difference :thumb:
I would think that would make a perfect solution! Defionitely get your openings cut to size first (I'm a great believer in laying things in place and tracing around them).