newb

mad hatter

hi..

i'm a newb here & having trouble trying to upload a picture into the

"pets being cute" gallery..

this one (my cheshire cat):

snugbw.jpg

i downsized it to small since it kept saying i had exceeded allotted disc space, but

it still won't work.. ? can anyone help?

i have built & decorated one dollhouse with my husband

and restored one dollhouse that was a yardsale find..

mh

i downsized it to small since it kept saying i had exceeded allotted disc space, but

it still won't work.. ? can anyone help?

I use Windows Picture Manager and adjust the size to "web pages" because my pictures always come out too big...if you can, try that, it works the best for me...

Hello Brenda and welcome to the forum!! The reason you are unable to upload your pictures to the gallery is that you only have two posts and you need 5 to start an album, so once you have three more posts you should have no problem uploading your pics.

Hello Brenda and welcome to the forum!! The reason you are unable to upload your pictures to the gallery is that you only have two posts and you need 5 to start an album, so once you have three more posts you should have no problem uploading your pics.

thank you, that makes sense..

& thanks everyone for the welcomes!

mh

WELCOME to the Greenleaf mini-family, Brenda – so glad you joined us! We love to share news and ideas on all things miniature! :flowers:

I use a program to resize my photos for publication on the web. Once you download the program, just right-click on the photo you want to use, and "VSO Image Resizer" shows up in the list of options. Click on that, wait 1/10 of a second, and you're ready to go. You can also resize several pictures at one time.

Here is the link: http://vso-image-resizer.en.softonic.com/

It's a free program unless you are using it for a business.

Welcome to the little family, Brenda. I use a disposable film camera to take my pictures (it's what I know how to use, what with being technologically challenged and having other peoples' digi-cams go blank ASA my hands come into contacct with them), and when I get the film developed I get a photo CD to load into my computer; and the processor included a program I downloaded that allows me to crop & rexize my pictures to load here.