Archived Messages

Peggi

Recently I tried to archive my pm to an importable excel database file, but even though I was sent an email saying it is my archived messages, I can't open it to save to a file. What steps do I need to take to do this?

Very curious. After reading your message, I gave it a try to see if it would work. It sent the attachment and it's properties show the email as 166k in size. I can open the attachment and I can save it to my hard drive, but either way, it's empty and only shows as 2k. I tried opening it with every program I can think of and get the same thing every time. I checked it at my webmail portal and it's showing the same way there so it's not hard drive related. I sent it to my private domain and not my regular ISP, so I know the servers aren't stripping anything off in the delivery.

So I went back to the control panel and tried archiving it again as html. Again, the mail came thru, but the html page is blank. This is definitely a job for Super Dean.

Deb

I've noticed this as well. I was hopping the recent upgrades would square it away, but I still can't get it to work. I'll put it on the list (it's a long list do it might be awhile).

Thanks!

Dean

Well, I'm at least glad that it is not just me. I thought I just did or didn't do something right. Thanks for the responses.