Identification, PLEASE!

Brezavaqt

Got a call on Saturday from one of my "brothas" in my motorcycle club...he was having a yard sale and thought about me; evidently his daughter had a dollhouse that she never played with. He wanted to know if I wanted it! FREE!!!!!

Does anyone recognize it? I'm hoping it's going to be something I can work with! I am starting to love the rehab thing! :-)

post-3899-1271781003_thumb.jpg

It looks close to the Charleston (greenleaf's) The Worthington (Artply) but this is different wood. Also Duracraft had one (Same design) but again. The wood is different with yours (thicker wood). It could be scratch built. This is a house design I see a lot in real life too so someone could have scratch built it to look like a house they lived in or saw somewhere. It is very nice though!!

Half my article showing the McCalls southern mansion is missing, but I'm leaning away from it based on the fact that the ground floor windows don't go all the way to the ground. It is possible someone made it differently. The interior is quite distinctive, being two rooms deep, with an squared arch between the two rooms.

I've been all through my catalogs and can't find a thing to match it. That doesn't mean it wasn't made by a now out-of-business company, but I'm leaning towards scratch built too. Mainly that's because I have seen absolutely no Southern mansion with windows unevenly spaced on the second floor, without that middle window being different from the others in some way. Also, the garage addition on the side also looks scratch built.

Now the house may have been a child's type of house to play with and then sort of gussied up. In that case, it could be very hard to trace. Is there anything marked underneath it?