Does anyone know where I can purchase nice dollhouse furniture online?

jamille

I am looking for nice furniture that is not very expensive but not cheaply made for my Duracraft dollhouse. This will be on display in my home. I prefer online purchasing we don't have many hobby stores nearby. I need an entire house full of furniture, and accessories. I like Bespaq, but that is way out of budget for my house. I am going to be adding electricity to my house too. Any online stores, or auctions sellers would be helpful. Oh, I don't want to make anything either...not very good with that sort of thing. Thanks :*

You can buy the Ashley collection on Amazon as well, it is a nice line of furniture and it is already assembled. I'm pretty sure that Amazon has free shipping as well but don't quote me on that.

I second manorhouseminis.com. They have lots of furniture, accessories and lighting supplies. Also, try dejouxminiatures.com and miniatures.com. All three have great selections and their prices are great! :)

i found lots of mini furniture at manorhouseminis.com, the quality is very nice and very cute!! my favorite is the piano, the keys are almost playable, great texture!! the 4-drawer file cabinet ranks right up there, too!!

happy shopping!!

RoAnne McVay

I like this site: http://www.miniaturemarketplace.com/ It's kind of like a mini mall! I have a few online stores that I truly love:

Dolls House Emporium (www.dollshouse.com)

Hobby Builder's Supply (www.miniatures.com)

Swan House Miniatures (www.swanhouseminiatures.com)

And, of course there's always Ebay, Etsy, Ebay UK, etc.

There are also MANY miniature stores that will actually ship to you as well. So, if you like something you see, I would contact the store by email and see if they will ship to you!

Can you tell I'm a mini shopaholic? LOL. Good luck.

...Oh, I don't want to make anything either...not very good with that sort of thing. Thanks :*
Oh, well, then, you've limited yourself and sold yourself short. I'm most definitely NOT good at "that sort of thing", but don't let that stop me trying, and frees up my limited funds for things I still haven't learned to make.

Well, there's always New England Miniatures. It's not all Bespaq, JBM and Reutter. To tell the truth, I hadn't planned on selling so much higher end stuff, it just worked out that way. My customer base likes it. I'm always, always looking for really nice moderately priced miniatures.