A traveling doll.

SMarieCarlson

Hi Sara, have you sent a PM to everyone who has not yet accepted the invite? The reason I ask is that I thought I had accepted and when you sent the last message out stating that there were some of us who hadn't yet done that, I decided to double check that I had and found out that infact I hadn't. I'm not sure what went wrong when I tried the fist time but, I did it again and I'm pretty sure it worked the second time. Maybe this has happened to others as well and they may think that they have accepted and don't even realize that they havn't! Just a suggestion, I would hate to see anyone missout over simple over look!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There has been a change. Due to busy schedule and moving I am sad to announce that badlilkit10 will not be participating with us this time. I hope she can join in next time. So here is the new list. Everyone who was after her was just bumped up.

1. Silvyr

2. brezavaqt

3. JoMed

4. Mar

5. beyondbaffled

6. Sherry

7. janet

8. sexyfeet

9.Elsbeth

10.Rhonda

11.Debra From Ole....

I am so excited! I need to start planning now... :woohoo:

I know exactly what you mean, I have so much to do to get ready for her visit. I first need to finish my house so she will have a comfortable place to stay and I need a family so she has someone to visit, and the list goes on but I have time so as long as I stay focussed all will be good!! :)

Me too!

I have to get a bedroom ready for her ( I have two that are almost done)

And now folks have me thinking that I need to have a doll ready to keep her company. I've never done dolls before. Hmm. . . .

:)

Celeste has arrived in New Hampshire safely. I forgot to mention she has a bit of a weak arm. I could not figure out for the life of me how to fix it. It is really her shoulder. It is just a lot looser than the other one. She does have a pipe cleaner armature so I would think she would be fine. But if any of you can figure out how to fix it when she is at your home, you are welcome to do so.

So any updates? I've been checking the blog, but haven't seen anything there. Celeste must be having too much fun!

Me too! Bet she's having a marvelous time and look forward to hearing all about them.

Kirsten

So any updates? I've been checking the blog, but haven't seen anything there. Celeste must be having too much fun!

My apologies. Celeste arrived at a rather unfortunate time for me, as I was very sick and had just lost my job, so a few things have had to come first. She's only here for a couple more days though, so look forward to a blog or two from her, as well as some pictures, in the very near future!

My apologies. Celeste arrived at a rather unfortunate time for me, as I was very sick and had just lost my job, so a few things have had to come first. She's only here for a couple more days though, so look forward to a blog or two from her, as well as some pictures, in the very near future!

I am sorry to hear your news. I hope you feel better. And I hope you find more work soon.

Celeste and I are heading out to Earth & Tree today for a visit and to browse their 1/2 scale collection. I stopped there right before she arrived to pick up a gift for her, and one of the women mentioned that she hoped I could bring Celeste back to visit, so here we go - we're also going to my parents' house today because my mother has a craft project she needs me to finish before my grandparents' anniversary this weekend, and I'll see if I can get some shots of Celeste meeting the goats! :blink:

Tomorrow (when it's not so hot out!) we're going to visit some of the historic places around town here, so look forward to a blog about that before she ships out on Thursday to go visit Bre!

Oh hooray!

I'm glad to hear that you and Celeste have finally been able to get out and have some fun!

I have heard a lot about Earth & Tree but have never seen them, so I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Historic sites? Craft projects? Goats? Sounds like a great visit!

:blink: