• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont mind paying over seas shipping

Thanks CorryAnn!

I am working on getting a map set up. And some time this week My cousin is getting some Fimo for me. I will be making the doll next week.

So I started working on Celeste Last night. She has a head and a torso. :groucho: I have been thinking. What if Celeste were to arrive at your houses in a comvee? That way if someone doesn't have a guest room for her to stay she can stay in there. Would that be a possibility. The comvee would not be large.

What about a tent and bike :groucho:, or is that to Dutch :doh:. However a comvee could be fun too. But be aware that when a package became to big it's harder, sometimes, to ship it easy oversea's.

I think everyone would have someplace for her to sleep, even if it's a box full of cotton. You're right, the more stuff you send with her, the higher the postage will be, and you might lose some participants that way. Rmember how much stuff accumulated with the last traveling doll! A husband, a priest, and a dog, plus souvenirs!

Rmember how much stuff accumulated with the last traveling doll! A husband, a priest, and a dog, plus souvenirs!

:unsure: I guess she needs a private airplane :lol:

Yes there is still a slot open. I will add your name to the list. Infact we still have two slots open. LoL every one! She should have a private plane. :lol: I'll hold off on the full out comvee. It was just a silly Idea I had. I might still make it, only for a later storyline. :unsure:

My hubby and I just had be thinking what we all could do with Celeste, and we have made a full program for her :lol: , also know the souvenir, however that won't be a husband neither a Priest and neither a bike.

But we came also to another idea, however it's yours and Celeste's journey, but perhaps it's something to send her at first overseas and make the appointment that people overseas won't send Celeste to the next hostess with whatever heavy or large stuff and that she finished her trip in the USA.

However I had tears in my eyes of laughter when I readed the story, I still like it.

DSC_0910.JPG

Meet Celeste. She showed up at Chloe's door today. Celeste is the sister of Chloe's love. (He is yet to be created.) In Mid May he will be moving here to build Celeste's house while she travels. Celeste is staying with Chloe until her departure. She will hone in on her skills as a tarot card reader and she will help Chloe in the Blue Cat Mercantile.

I would love to hear the storyline you created.

A comvee is a vehicle that has stuff like a raft that unfolds from the underbelly, a helicopter blade that extends from the roof, etc.

RoAnne you are added to the list.

Only one more slot available.

People can start PMing me for their schedules so I can set things up.

Oh yeah Celeste is the Blonde.

I don't know if I can pay the first overseas costs. Would it be alright to start with someone who said they didn't mind paying overseas then have them ship her to the other country?

Wow, Celeste is a wonderful and very modern girl, so she is ready for the trip I guess and it looks that she would love to do outdoor things.

Well we will show her some historical roots. In our neighbourhood are lot historical findings, like a museum with a dollhouse of 1670, almost in my backyard (2 miles) are two very old castles, one from 1100 and one rebuild, also called the fairy castle, and famous worldwide. The highest old churchtower (also build about 1100), with a wonderful view over the city of Utrecht when you are on the top of it, only to do by staircase :lol: , but fun. Some visits we will do by bike, the Netherlands has more bikes as citizens, and we do a lot on a bike. She will have her own bike too when she visit us.

Canals and a trip with a canalboat and a lot of old canalhouses. My daughter lives in the Flevopolder, new land made in 1970 and 4,5 meters below sealevel. I visit her one day in the week, so I will show Celeste that too.

And we have some other ideas too, but didn't know how long she will stay.

We have planned a holiday, but due the study of my DH we don't know which month, but we be very flexible, and when she is at our place she can travel with us to France.

Wow, Celeste is a wonderful and very modern girl, so she is ready for the trip I guess and it looks that she would love to do outdoor things.

Well we will show her some historical roots. In our neighbourhood are lot historical findings, like a museum with a dollhouse of 1670, almost in my backyard (2 miles) are two very old castles, one from 1100 and one rebuild, also called the fairy castle, and famous worldwide. The highest old churchtower (also build about 1100), with a wonderful view over the city of Utrecht when you are on the top of it, only to do by staircase :lol: , but fun. Some visits we will do by bike, the Netherlands has more bikes as citizens, and we do a lot on a bike. She will have her own bike too when she visit us.

Canals and a trip with a canalboat and a lot of old canalhouses. My daughter lives in the Flevopolder, new land made in 1970 and 4,5 meters below sealevel. I visit her one day in the week, so I will show Celeste that too.

And we have some other ideas too, but didn't know how long she will stay.

We have planned a holiday, but due the study of my DH we don't know which month, but we be very flexible, and when she is at our place she can travel with us to France.

That is so awesome. I am so grateful to be a part of a traveling doll.

Celeste has a blog for her journeys. HERE

Her ship out date is planned for May 10th.

What would be a good length of stay? I was thinking anywhere up to two weeks. She can stay less if she would like or you feel she is becoming a burden.

I will send out an email to everyone once I get it all squared away.

Celeste I have found your blog :lol: it's looking great but I be unable to leave a message, probably you have give it the wrong options.

And who knows what we will find, lucky you, geneaology is one of my other addictions. Two weeks sounds great to me.

That would be a good amount of time. We don't have any castles, but we do have a few sights to see around here, and a nice bedroom all ready for her!

And one old man that owns the local antique shop in my playroom!

I need everyones email address. So I can allow permissions on Celeste's blog. How can I change the comment settings.

Maybe that old man knows something about Celeste's relatives or maybe he is a long lost relative. You never know. :lol:

Oh and if everyone would PM me their town and state so I can put them on the map that would be great! The map makes it alot easier to plan the schedule route.

I have created a map with the states or general area. i just need the towns of a few more of you Please PM me about your town. Once I have every one's town i can get the schedule Set up. I also need your emails so you can be added to the Blog.

I was telling DH about this, figuring he would think it was silly. But he's the one who came up with ideas of what to show her while she's here!

I find this amusing.. because my husband is the same way.