Lily Roof Trim

I'm working on the second floor roof trim on my Lily (not the top roof, the one in the middle if that makes sense.) I put the flat pieces around the top portion of the roof, and on the fronts of those pieces there are strips that get glued to those. I can't remember what they are called. But anyway, there are supposed to be five pieces, I have five pieces, the sides and backs fit just fine, but the one for the front is too short. I've looked and looked but can't find that I misplaced that piece, but the instructions say five pieces not six, as I was thinking maybe there was a shorter piece that also goes on the front. I've probably thoroughly confused everyone by now! Join the crowd! Anyone have advice for me? :lol:

Stefani,I haven't built the Lily, yet, but if you go to http://moreminis.blogspot.com, our own Gina (butterflyx) has step by step builds of alot of Greenleaf houses. Once you get to her site, at the top you see "constructions", click there and select the Lily, maybe you can find your answer there. Hope this helps, I love the Lily by the way, hopefully one day I'll get one. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...