I'm wondering . . .

I was wondering if there is a new feature on the forum?! I logged out and then came back to the Greenleaf site, clicked on the community and came back into the forum already logged in!! Is that a new feature??

Hi Teresa! I was playing around with the cookie settings the other day trying to correct a long term problem with members who use MSN as their browser. It may have had unintended results. Sorry for any troubles it may have caused. I'd like to spin it as a new feature, but it shouldn't behave like that.

Thanks!

Dean

Too funny Dean! It's not so much a problem as a conundrum!! :) I don't want people thinking I'm here when I'm really not and if they send me a PM and I don't answer it . . . I don't want them to think I'm ignoring them! Just a little concern . . .

I stay logged on, too, but I don't think my name show if I'm not actually ON the site. Also at the bottom of each post there's a button to sho if each member in online or offline. I never expect instant answers to any of my PMs.

• 1 month later...

This information may be a little late but, I have put the FORUM HOME PAGE in my favorites ( I think its called bookmark) and be logged in automaticly, hope this is of some help,

I never logged out either (also had it bookmarked as a favorite) and whenever I went to this site, it recognized me. However, about a month ago, this stopped. I need to log on every time.

That's not a problem, but when I click on View new posts, it gives me pages and pages. It no longer remembers when I was in last.

Is that a result of the MSN correction? I use Yahoo.

I had this problem also (signing in every time) I logged on then saved it again in my favorites. Do this and it should remember you when you go to the site again.

I apologize for the problems everyone is having. Try deleting the favorite/bookmark and when log out and enter this address:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/

The problems you've been experiencing have to do with not having the "www" part of the address.

Thanks!

Dean

I never logged out either (also had it bookmarked as a favorite) and whenever I went to this site, it recognized me. However, about a month ago, this stopped. I need to log on every time.

That's not a problem, but when I click on View new posts, it gives me pages and pages. It no longer remembers when I was in last.

Is that a result of the MSN correction? I use Yahoo.