General view of my Brookwood

Meli

Your Brookwood is beautiful. I like the way the colors go together. Muriel, she had posted a link to the picture of her kitchen earlier. I went scrolling through the blog to find it and it stopped working. Darn dial-up!

Thanks you are so kind!!!

yes I have more photos of the house, front side, corner, kitchen, bathroom, etc. they are all in the my blog.

Once I have the house finished I will put all the photos together in the blog!

Hugs

Meli

Your Brookwood is beautiful, Meli. I like the way you have furnished it. The little sewing room in the loft is brilliant. What a nice way to use that space.

I visited Malaga, Marbella and other coastal towns in the early 1970s. It was so long ago that there were no traffic lights along the coast highway, only a policeman on a box directing traffic in Marbella. My time there was very nice. :thumb:

• 2 months later...

Meli, I have been lurking on this site for a long time and finally ready to post. Your Brookwood is gorgeous and inspired me to get one too. I have it built, wallpapered and painted on the inside and flooring down. Now playing around with the outside and it still needs shingling. Anyway, thanks for your beautiful pictures and I look forward to having enough posts soon to post my pictures too!! Siobhan

Looking forward to seeing your Brookwood Siobhan! That house is so unique and can't wait to see what you've done with it. Keep posting so you can start your gallery!

Kirsten

Wow,Meli! Your Brookwood is beautiful! I also loved the Mediterranean also.And the

photo taken where you could actually see the ocean..sigh,a piece of Heaven!!

Thanks for sharing!! Muchas gracias!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...