The 2010 Spring Fling Optional add-on Room

DollhouseGarage_thumb.jpg

The design challenge was a little dicey this year. Our mission was to present an interesting project at an affordable price. You might say that these two goals are Greenleaf's age old mission statement, but we were determined to expand on this with a laser cut dollhouse. The laser cutting process is much more time consuming than our traditional line of die cut dollhouses, so naturally, it affects the pricing. I know that many of you have been chomping at the bit to get a look at one of our laser cut dollhouse kits, so we needed a solution. The roof upgrade option worked well in last year's contest, so we decided to do something similar. The core project will be offered at a fantastic delivered price with the option to add this addition for an extra charge. Please note that this add-on will only be available at the time of purchase.

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com

Oh my, now I LOVE this, >be still my beating herat< THANK you for sharing more enticing pics today as I will be away for a couple of days on a school conference...

Hugs

:( YEAH!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I swear - it is almost exactly what I had pictured in my mind's-eye when you released the first half earlier! This is gonna be an awesome building for everyone...Fling participant's or not...what a GREAT little place!!!! :banana:

You know what...

that could be a blankblank blank right on the blank, with the double doors opening right out into the blank, and inside you would store your blank for blanking on the blank...

Reminds me of my relatives house who fits this description perfectly... :banana:

:(

Whooohoooo! Dean, you have seriously outdone yourself this year!!

Can we buy it now?

We wish that don't we huh???? And I couldn't agree more in regards of Greenleaf once again outdoing themselves with yet another fantabulous kit for us! :(

Hugs

OMG -- perfect! Perfect!! BF and I were guessing what the add on would look like! Though the add on looks close to what BF guessed (drats, now I owe him $5) :(

Ohh...can't wait for this to be available for purchase. C'mon Greenleaf -- please make it available for purchase!!!

:( well done whoever thought of this!!!

its so adaptable to...to...to anything!!!

wowsers!! fling or no fling this is a great kit! :banana:

Does anyone have any idea how much this is going to cost? When is actually available for sale, Friday or Saturday and if it's Friday can we order it just after Midnight tonight? Bet you tell that I'm a little excited about this can you....lol

Oh wow! I love this one. And the add on room is a wonderful option. I have ideas coming out my ears. But the one I see in my head I need the dimensions to know if it will fit. Does anyone know the dimensions of the main house and the add on? I know it comes out in a matter of a couple of days(hooray!!) but I can't wait to start getting things set up.

i'm itching to start too Kathie but i need the measurements too before i can :banana:

we will just have to have patience...not easy :banana:

one more sleep less night wont kill me :(

Archived