We're having a heat wave!

Still no word on half scale month!?! I hada though that this being HALFway through the month that we might get some wind on half scale month. I can't buy anything right away but I can look and dream an't I? :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still no word on half scale month!?! I hada though that this being HALFway through the month that we might get some wind on half scale month. I can't buy anything right away but I can look and dream an't I? :)

I've been hanging onto my mini money for now, but, half scale (half month) needs to hurry up, I'm thinking I'm going to end up spending it on something else .

"Good things come to those who wait." Or something like that. Of course, it's easy for me to say - I don't have money burning a hole in my pocket! :cheer:

I'm sure that the half-scale dhs will be well worth the wait - we don't want Dean to rush and miss a key design component, do we? :)

"Good things come to those who wait." Or something like that. Of course, it's easy for me to say - I don't have money burning a hole in my pocket! :cheer:

I'm sure that the half-scale dhs will be well worth the wait - we don't want Dean to rush and miss a key design component, do we? :)

I know, but waiting is just sooo hard! I know in the end it will definitley be worth the wait! I just need to not look at any other mini stuff right now!!! :rofl:

Agreed 100%, but I guess it wouldn't have been a big deal if they hadn't said April is the month...April is already 1/2 over...they should have said May is the month or something...then (at least for me) I wouldn't have gotten sooo excited... :rofl:

Okay, well, I guess since there's only seven days left of April, half scale month got lost. But hopefully it will show up soon and I'm sure it will be fantastic! :lol:

I was also hoping to see 1:24 kits announced; hasn't it been almost three years or so since someone announced the rerelease of the Victorianna?

That's the one I want!!! :lol:

I'm looking at it this way:

If April is halfscale month at Greenleaf, perhaps that means that during this month, they are all busy little bees making and perfecting kits, for release at the end of the month, or beginning of the next! :lol: Gotta remain positive!

I'm looking at it this way:

If April is halfscale month at Greenleaf, perhaps that means that during this month, they are all busy little bees making and perfecting kits, for release at the end of the month, or beginning of the next! :lol: Gotta remain positive!

Indeed, and purr-haps it is something that the Gazette is featuring as well...

Hugs

Now THAT's a distinct possibility. If GL is coming up with new items in 1:24, I wish when/ if they rerelease the Greenleaf furniture kit they'd also make a 1:24 version (don't ask much, do I?).

Now THAT's a distinct possibility. If GL is coming up with new items in 1:24, I wish when/ if they rerelease the Greenleaf furniture kit they'd also make a 1:24 version (don't ask much, do I?).

I hope it's not too much to ask for, cause I'm right there with you Holly. I had thought, too, that's what they were going to do is announce in the Gazette. That's what happened with the spring fling last month. :lol:

Got to thinking that maybe that announcement was just one gigantic April Fools Day joke ...

Hmm-m-m-m-m-m ?!?!?!?!

Oh, now THAT's cruel!

I second this... :lol:

However if we are going off the theory that April is the "development" month...what does that mean for the "introduction" month...June?July?August?

I can't wait to hear what's new, as well. But, I know all too well that as soon as you put a date on a project, something will inevitably go wrong and slow things down. I just keep saying "good things come to those who wait". :lol:

"...provided those who wait work their tails off while they wait."

Mmmm, think I qualify (sp?) in that departement atleast! >looking behind me, nope no tail< :lol:

Hugs

I just keep saying "good things come to those who wait". :D

me too B) and also i'm not too worried as i had a RL emergency and had to spend all my mini money on it :yes: dont ya hate that :p

So i'm thankful to wait as i need to save up again :cheer:

I'm sure we will all be ooooo'ing and ahhhhhh'ing soon :D

Archived