We're having a heat wave!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know how ya feel Linda...waitin', waitin'...all in good time I guess :banana:

I do hope I have enough $$ in my PayPal acct. :banana: That would really set me on edge -hate those kinda delays! (but if it comes to that, I will find a way around it somehow :( )

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!!

same here Chris :banana: i was planning to order a fairfield at the same time as the shipping costs are so big...but now with the april half scale release i dont know whether to wait and order the lot at once or pay 2x shipping :( the dramas of it all :banana:

plus that would mean less time to build the fling as its about 2 weeks to get here from shipment :D

Welcome, Wendy, and please introduce yourself to everybody in the Newcomers' Forum. We always get an influx of delightful new members via the Spring Fling!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i like the inside :D so versatile for my ....................... :lol:

and the big half scale...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like its more than one release maybe!!! :p

I have a few ideas for this one ... just have to see if I'm up to it. :lol: It certainly does lift one out of the doldrums!

Just checked the New Members area - why not give us an intro there, Wendy? Welcome to Greenleaf! :p

its soooo not fair :p its now midday sat 20th here and no release :D i'll be asleep when it happens i tells ya and i'll miss all the fun...why cant Dean live in Aus :lol:

ohhhhhhhhhh baby, ordered mine last night with the extra room. I just couldn't help myself, had to have the optional room. I can't wait to get it. Now all I have to do is pray that I can get it and into the house before my husband sees it :lol: .

• 3 weeks later...
I'm with Linda, still tuned, but not very patiently. The month is ticking away here, can't wait to see what's coming! :o

Yeah, I'm dying!!! I have the money and the time...I need the house... :yes:

Hey GL people...a hint or something would be nice!!! :)

Archived