We're having a heat wave!

dollhousegarage_thumb.jpg It's starting to feel like spring here at Greenleaf! Even though there's still over a foot of snow on the ground, I wore shorts to work today! Why? Because this year's Spring Fling contest house has me boiling over with enthusiasm! In fact, I'm so excited; I decided to release this picture of the contest house! So I introduce to you, the Winner's Garage!

As I previously mentioned, this year's project is entirely laser cut so everyone can see for themselves what all the fuss is about. I'm sure that those of you who are new to laser cutting will be amazed and veterans will continue to be impressed at the level of detail and ease of assembly.

The optional addition for this project adds a whole new dimension to the kit, but I decided to sit on the photos for another week... you're going to love it! The great thing is it's just that; and option. All entries will be judged in the same category equally. Stay tuned to see more next week!

ShareThis

View the full article at Dolllhouse-Kits.com
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweeeeet, oh now that is a great building with oooodles of possibilities, hmm, it could be turned into a _______ oh and with the added little _____ where they will tend to the ____ side of things :wave: ohhhh, I am loving it!!!

Hugs

With a tweaking of the doors and a few other things I can see an entire Old West townful of buildings, just for starters! I can't wait to see what Tracy and her paperclay stonework do with it!

Old West was my first thought too, Holly :p I think I will just wait and see what the "optional" piece is and then let it "speak" to me when it arrives here. :lol: It's gonna be a great Fling again this year methinks!!

it could be anything really...bash/remove that tall front bit...would look totally different....the doors could be made into a bay window or french doors....the small door could be changed to an ordinary door or a window....the possiblities are endless :p

cant wait to see the inside and the optional bit :lol:

Can't wait to see more photos. Is it 1:12 or 1:24 scale? Do the double doors open? Is the back open? Is there an attic/loft? What are the options? <looking for patience but not finding much!> :lol:

Can't wait to see more photos. Is it 1:12 or 1:24 scale? Do the double doors open? Is the back open? Is there an attic/loft? What are the options? <looking for patience but not finding much!> :lol:

Gooood, no actually great, questions Kathie!!! >grabbing note pad and a pen< Looking attentivly and (sorta') patiently for mooooor clues and pics and ohhhh, jotting ideas!!! :p

Hugs

Sorry to say that doesn't do anything for me except a barn. lol Little imagination I guess.

I guess I'm with Roxxie, all I see is a cute little garage. I need to see more of it. :lol:

...place the 'garage' in a different time, era or location, region, environment or season...

Like on the moon, or under water, or in the air or at the south pole, jungle, France...?

...now what do you see, class? :p

"I still just see an old garage but now its under water."

Who said that! :lol:

:D:p :o

...place the 'garage' in a different time, era or location, region, environment or season...

Like on the moon, or under water, or in the air or at the south pole, jungle, France...?

:D:D:p

I see an old French garage underwater in a jungle on the moon...:o
I see an old French garage underwater in a jungle on the moon... :lol:

Hey there, so there is someone able reading minds around here huh???? :p Ohhh the ideas!!! Everything from really baaaad ones(as in not kid friendly) to really sweet ones are tumbling around and I can't wait to see more, now to see if I could swing in some me and minis time for real soon... This moving thing really gets in the way sometimes LOL

Hugs

A G

:D:p :o

A garage in Atlantis

Archived