Getting Ready for the Spring Fling Contest

Will you look at this -- more than 50 posts, all about something we know nothing about but anticipate with great glee. <singing: an-ti-ci-paaaaaaaa -tion ... > :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tick...tock, tick.... tock...

ever notice how time seems to slow waaaayyyy down when one is watching the clock and counting the days?? Beginning to feel like a kid in school right before summer break, waiting for that blasted bell to ring. :wave:

Bummer! I have to work on the 20th -- good thing I can take my notebook computer to work with me; and my cell is "smart phone" with Internet connection -- so it will be . . .

:wave: "Shoo shoo, Customers, don't bother me today!"

This is a tough one for me....I love the fact it lazer cut... and that it is a garage but something over the top to win this contest????

Gosh that will be the hard part... How do you all come up with these ideas?

How do you brainstorm for these lavish ideas I have seen in the past??

its got lots of possibilities....bash/remove that tall front piece and it would look totally different....the 'garage door'could be a bay window/french door....the small door could be a window....oooooooooooo lots of possibilities with this one :wave:

Maybe you could just think of something YOU want to make and i'm sure it could be adapted :p

I love the idea that it's lasar cut, but once I read the article and it said winner's garage, that's all that I can think of at the moment. I can't wait until they let us know what the option is and how much it costs.

When I saw that description I tried my best to see it as a garage; but I kept seeing it, with different door treatments (or not) and possibly bashing windows/ balconies/ stairs, all sorts of possibilities jumped to mind. Since attending the annual jazz festival at Tallahassee's Museum of Natural History yesterday, where they have a restored FL Cracker homestead, I have even more ideas! Especially in conjunction with the Madison!

Archived