Getting Ready for the Spring Fling Contest

I had to take a second look at those doors - the hinges are very realistic; I didn't realise they were etched on until Deb pointed it out! I hope my budget will allow me to order this one - I would absolutely LOVE to have a laser-cut kit! :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh man did i mistype i ment to say popped

:birthday: It works either way huh??? Hehehe, gave me a giggle LOL Those doors are a major :lol: factor, evil, evil temptresses all around me... Need to stay focused (but is sooooo easily distracted) on the RL house

oh man did i mistype i ment to say popped

:birthday: It works either way huh??? Hehehe, gave me a giggle LOL Those doors are a major :lol: factor, evil, evil temptresses all around me... Need to stay focused (but is sooooo easily distracted) on the RL house and moving, BUT this door is intruiging to say the least....

Hugs and thanks to all involved to keep the imagination flowing, been a while!

LAZER CUT KIT?????? OMG...help!!help!! I'm hyperventilating................!

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait. :lol: :birthday::birthday: :yikes: :weep:

I drool over laser cut ornamentation...and considering that it looks like the house kit itself will be around the same price as a single ornamental piece i am just thrilled!!! LOL I love those hinges and doors!~!~!

You'll love them even better in person! BTW, regular housepaint did NOT obliterate the detail of the door planks or any of the other lasered features in the 1:24 Lighthouse kit parts.

Anna, everyone needs to build at least one lasercut kit...

Indeed, and then an Emerson along with that.... :lol:

Hugs

13 days and counting.... Soooo curious, and yet I really ought to stay focused on the RL things... Sheesh :)

Hugs

I am beginning to think that this kit isn't what I think it is. Therefore I wouldn't be making what I want to make.

Perhaps I am putting 2 and 2 together and getting 35, but is there a link between this thread and the one about the new gypsy wagon???

LOL Shannon, I think the best guideline here is that is will become whatever we choose, with a little or a lot of bashing....

Hugs

10 more sleeps people!!!! :)

wonder if we will get anymore sneak peeks :)

Ohhh,one can only hope, need some spring energy over here...

Hugs

How long do we have to create these entries, can anyone remember - shipping will take a while I guess (can you tell I'm getting nervous about committing to enter - got no ideas)

Archived