I'm Jet.

Jet

Hi everyone,

It's about time to introduce myself.

My name is Jet. I have just started building my Beacon Hill and already have found a lot of hints and tips on this forum.

I have never build a Greenleaf house before, but the Beacon Hill is not my first dollhouse (and probably not my last).

Hi Jet and welcome to the forum. I looked at your website and you have some nice things on it. But I really wish I could read it, so I could understand the descriptions. :rolleyes: Did you make some of the dresses shown, they are very nice. Seems like you've done a good many room boxes.

@Wendy: I don't know the official names of my dollhouses. But you can find pictures on my website www.kleinspul.nu . (Dollhouses = Poppenhuizen)

@Chris: I love to see some pictures. Since I ordered the Beacon Hill I have been collecting Beacon Hill internetsites (see: http://kleinspul.bestelinks.nl/rubrieken/beacon-hill.html ).

@havanaholly: yes, I made the mice myself. I made them years ago. My father makes my website because I don't have much time (hobby and work) and because he likes to do it. So he decided to put the mouse house also on my website. (It is the first house I made (about 20 years ago).) The furniture is made from matches and matchboxes. (I was inspired by "the rescue rangers".)

@Peggi: Yes, I make the dresses myself. It is not that hard to make them. You just have to know how. :rolleyes: What would you like to have translated?

Welcome to the Community Jet! What a wonderful house!! So many people working on this one right now too!! :lol:

Thanks for stopping in to say hello to us and please keep us posted on all of your progress!! We LOVE pictures! :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

I have been a long time reader of this forum,which I love, and now feel it's time to introduce myself.

I am a fairly recent recently retired teacher/counselor(35 yrs.) and I live in Ohio.

I have always loved miniatures and have been building dollhouses for about 2years. I am currently working on three dollhouses for 3 little girls as surprise gifts Their folks know but the girls do not. I'll have to get a camera and get some work done on the computer so I can post pictures.

As much as I love minitures they are my second love my firt love is animals(not counting my chidren of course). I currenty have 13 kitties and two small dogs(all fixed) No, my house does not stink,I've checked with others, and I'm not overworked. Hey I have time to build miniatures and raise lots of houseplants.

I have raised 3 healthy, successful, happy( well one is not too happy right now,he's in Irag) children. and we always had lots of animals. I feel that my kids learned to be kind,responsible, and to have empathy for other living things partly because of our animals.

Sorry didn't mean to write abook. Also please excuse the typos.I'm a two fingered typist.

goodteach0

Welcome to the forum, goodteach0, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been waiting to meet you :rolleyes: Because others will ask if I don't, please share pictures of your dollhouses with us.

well it is about time!!

nice to meet you! how much fun are you having? building houses for 3 little girls!

I know how that feels and I enjoy it doing it.

Im glad you finally decided to join in!

looking forward to seeing your progress.

what a\houses are you building?

nutti :rolleyes:

Welcome, Jet and goodteach0.

Glad you've joined us. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and seeing photos of your houses.

I have three cats that my husband and I love very much. They're family.

I also love seeing pictures of cats.

-Susanne

Thanks for the warm welcom folks!

Nutti ,you asked what I'm building for the little girls.

The Orchid

ACranberry Cove(this family has more room but the dollhouse still has a smallish footprint)

Getting ready to choose the third from my kit supply-probably will be

an Arthur or the Haunted House(but not as a haunted house.

Interestingly,after checking with the parents all the kids love purple.

So I have 2 of them painted the most gorgeous shade of light purple and the third one will be also. I had it mixed at Walmart.

goodteach0

Hey there and welcome to you both!

Isnt the internet great? Not only can you chat with people from your own country but also from others from Far away!

Welcome and hope you can join us in our lil mini obsession!

uuuuggggg I am so bad!

rereading this post I realised I have not welcomed Jett

WELCOME WELCOME

Im always glad to see new members!

everyone brings so much talent and information!

just enriches the forum so very much!

nutti ;)

Hi everyone I'm new to dollhouse building. I just ordered my first house. I've read and gotten lots of tips from this forum. When I get my house in and start building, I am going to try to post pictures of my progress. Hopefully you all can give me many tips and hints as possible.