New House!!!

minifan

I found these images online of the Rye dollhouse at the Earth and Tree website, these pictures make me want a Rye sooo badly, so maybe this will be my Rye...?

My husband doesn't know yet that I've bought it...I guess he'll find out when the mailman delivers it!!! He keeps saying that I need to finish my Fairfield before I even "think" about another...um, that's impossible!!! But to his credit, the Coventry is such a blur...oh it's terrible...

My Fairfield is currently trying to be more and more modern each day, so the Magnolia might decide it needs to be a little country cottage style...stained trim, rather than painted.

Amanda, you have to build what the house tells you to. Mine didn't want to be alone, which is why I'm building the bash I am. I don't build a house if it won't talk to me. When I had the Willowcrest it did chat at me from time to time; when it shut up & wouldn't start up again, I swapped it for a kit that does speak to me.

• 4 weeks later...