6/9/06 Super Powers

There are so many movies about people with Super Human powers that it made me think of this as a question of the day.

If you had a choice to pick ONE Super Human Power, what would it be and would you use it often?

In one of the movies of harry Potter they had a necklace that took them back in time, so they where in two places at once. I would like that so I could work and play at the same time.

I would be able to get thing done that needed to be done and the thing I would like to do.

Fly. I want to fly, free as a bird. Think of the money you'd save. No car insurance, no car, no traffic jams. The garage could be used for more important things (do I really need to explain that one?).

I must be with you CatColorado - I have so many dreams about flying - it MUST be the superpower I want. I've also had dreams of breathing water and swimmin' wid da fishies, in a good way, so that must be a close second. :rolleyes:

FLYING...definately!

I mean, first i live in atlanta, have you seen traffic around here? Of course, I'd still have to be cautious because where there is traffic, there are traffic helicopters! But far fewer of those...

Plus, mom and dad are a 10 hour drive away and plane tickets are SO expensive and as an only child, I feel like I should be headed home more often and since I moved to atlanta in august of '04, I haven't been home at all! (Yes, i've seen them, they've been here twice and I meet them at grandpa's in NC on occasion since it's half-way for both of us) but some days you just miss your mommy and daddy. *homesick moment* :rolleyes:

At the moment, it would be teleportation. <sigh> Driving across Kansas is about my least favorite thing in the world.

Deb (in a motel somewhere in Kansas and looking forward to getting home tomorrow)

I don't guess this really falls into the "super power" category, but I wish I could be like Samantha on Bewitch, twitch my nose and have my house clean, transported to another place or time. There is no telling how many times I've tried to get my nose to twitch like hers. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I don't guess this really falls into the "super power" category, but I wish I could be like Samantha on Bewitch, twitch my nose and have my house clean, transported to another place or time. There is no telling how many times I've tried to get my nose to twitch like hers. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah! That would be mine too!

I would love a power to know anything I needed to know. Kinda like in The Matrix.

Need a new roof..BAM! You can do it.

Need a souffle`. BAM! You can do it.

We have an awful lot of the US & Canada we still want to visit, darned gas prices! They sure don't mix with a fixed income (and I just pray the government will quit "fixing" my income!).

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone wants to be Samantha, but if I had to pick just one I would love the power to instantly clean anything perfectly. Not only would it cut down on the housework, but think of the money I could make as a cleaning service (remote control no less) not to mention all the pollution in the world. Save time, make money and save the world all with one pOwer!LOL

DIANNE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Fly. I want to fly, free as a bird. Think of the money you'd save. No car insurance, no car, no traffic jams. The garage could be used for more important things (do I really need to explain that one?).

If everybody was able to fly you still need insurance for everybody bumping into eachother. Would we need special air traffic controllers or would we have to buy navigation tools? LOL

I don't guess this really falls into the "super power" category, but I wish I could be like Samantha on Bewitch, twitch my nose and have my house clean, transported to another place or time. There is no telling how many times I've tried to get my nose to twitch like hers. :( :o :p
OOOH! I'd love that. I saw this movies when I was a kid about a kid getting thress wishes and Its always been my fantasy to have wishes. Not really a superpower, I guess. My first wish would be to have a NEVER ENDING amount of wishes! :wub: I wish for $$ so I can get a big house and funnish it buy looking online and at catalogs adn wishing for a particular piece of furniture! I's do some selfless wishes too, like Peace and stop homlessness, abuse of any kind, etc.

I would love a power to know anything I needed to know. Kinda like in The Matrix.

Need a new roof..BAM! You can do it.

Need a souffle`. BAM! You can do it.

I'd also Wish for knowlegde and intellegence! LOL I like that! (Although I didn't really get the Matrix!)

My first choice would be to be able to shrink...so I could actually go and live in some of the gorgeous houses on this site...my second would be to be able to become invisible at will....Oh the mischief I could get into...heh heh heh heh!!!