Whats your dream house

Corwin

Ive had so many dream houses, its not even funny. First it was the Beacon Hill and then the Garfield, was able to build them both so now Im longing for a Beumont.,,,,I just dont know where in the world I would put it though...

If I had 500 dollhouses (well, I can wish), all of them would be dream houses. My problem is, I love all styles, from Tudor to cottage to Victorian to Craftsman to modern to Mediterranean. My real dream would be a house that incorporates ALL of these, but that's a bit much, even for me.

However, right now I'm concentrating my dream rooms in one house and that ended up being, surprise to me, a Gambrel roofed telescope house - you know, the ones that started out being a log cabin and were added on to over the years. That way I can log it, side it, stone it (don't tempt me) and even put some stucco, brick, and beams on the outside. Inside it will be a log cabin living room, a Craftsman dining room, a 50s cottage kitchen, some Victorian bedrooms and modern bathrooms. I can mix and match windows and doors because the house would have been added on to in different centuries. It will have a sunroom, bay windows and a window seat, stained glass, and floors that go from wide plank wood to tile to stone. I can't decide between a Spanish style library or a paneled Tudor one, but so far I know I want one brick ceiling and some wrought iron somewhere too. Maybe.

So far, all that's together are the floors, the side walls and the interior walls (no front yet - I'm still trying to decide on that), but I think this is as close as I can get to having a little bit of everything on one house.

My dream dollhouse is the Glencliff I told my husband that if i got that house i would never buy another house or roombox he actually said if that is the case he is going to think about it but i would have to keep my promise. Is this a good thing or a bad thing