Whats your dream house

Corwin

My dream house is two Garfields back to back with to leveled basements and a crypt in the basement. maybe a fourth story and a terrace type roof line. More pics of a floor plan in my blog.

Confessions of a mini addict.

Whats your dream?

(I can't build this i have no room)

But that's what imagination is for!

oooooooooooooooo interesting....love your plans....i wonder could you fit it in if you sat it on the floor? built it in 2 halves and displayed it open?

I am building my dream home the back to back Beacons and i have no room either :flowers:

So far, my dream building will be my Beaumont, expanded to twice it's size, and decorated as a fancy hotel. I already have a Beaumont and have pretty much decided on the layout, wallpaper and lights. Now, I just have to finish one of the houses on the go, the buy the lights (ouch! - it will need lots $$) and wallpaper before I can start it.

I really don't have a dream house. I'm in love with whatever I happen to be working on. However, I still want a large adobe house, with an enclosed patio, two floors with an upstairs terrace, vigas, kiva fireplaces, etc, etc. Someday!

My dream dollhouse is the Dover by Tom's Mill (from Earth and Tree Miniatures)

http://earthntree.com/miniatures/index.php...p;products_id=8

But want to expand it to include a conservatory/sunroom (for the musical grand piano BF gave me as a xmas present), and a two level garage (where I'd put my teenage boy doll and his friends for their budding 'garage band').

Another dream dollhouse is the laser cut Jefferson -- am really itching to try that!! Or the Mountfield from the Dollhouse Emporium (http://www.dollshouse.com/dhe/product-doll...ouse=mountfield)

But alas, work and debts keep me away from that...C'mon lottery!!! :flowers:

Oh Monica, I saw the Hogwart's and it's the ultimate.....But I do dream of a gypsy wagon...an Arts and Crafts..A really nice Tudor..a 1/2 scale Fairfield..A Luna Lovegood home..and the rest of my HP dreams-

at the moment am too afraid to start.Don't worry..it'll pass!! LOL!

The one I have wanted for a long time is the Westville. Just for it's charactor. I think I would like to design a house also. But I have to "finish" the Bellingham and we have a Victoria's Farmhouse still in the box. Also an Arrow Dream house in the box. The contests set me back for about 6 months of the year, but I love doing them. I'm not a fast worker. LOL

My favourite is the Garfield - I am building that at the moment, next up is the Queen Anne like the earlier pictures and my next one is a Montreal Victorian - pic attached.

Followed by a Boston Brownstone

A complete Harrison decorated in the style of the 1970s.

With harvest gold and avocado green aplenty.

Honest - that would be a dream dollhouse. Especially if it were FREE. :flowers:

Another dream dollhouse of mine:

A 1:12 replica of Tasha Tudor's dollhouse.

On a dreams come true side of things:

The Hummingbird Cottage is a dream come true for me. I was thrilled the minute I saw it.

Dream Greenleaf:

Lasercut Glencroft, Willowcrest, and McKinley (you said DREAM !)

Linda,

I'm blown away by your back-to-back Beacons. I was wondering how you did that (reverse the panels?).

I can't pick just one, but all of the houses I want to build would be scratch-built. I'm still excited about the Tudor I've been working on for the past 16 months, but I have more ideas than time and money will allow. If my next house isn't a Brooklyn Brownstone, it will be something close to this:

post-587-1265089226_thumb.jpg

I'm currently building my first "real" dollhouse for me (others being a dollhouse for my daughter and a 1/144 scale garfield) it's a real 1/12 garfield... I say that like that because to get it here to Australia was a big financial debate :flowers: Now that it's here all I can think about is finishing it, and then buidling more in the same scale and makeing some sort of street model of all the houses on I think they call them "lazy susans" with gardens and street lights and what not.... unfortunately the only room big enough would be the garage.... does that mean I can do the whole stars in the sky thing too, like on the film "beetlejuice" but BIGGER!!!!!! hehehhee

My dream house to live in is very similar to the way I built Maggie, I've always wanted a Florida Cracker house (think Cross Creek & Marjorie Kinnen Rawlings, here). If I had the room, a Westville bashed with a couple of extra rooms would be next (or two bashed together). Actually I have modified & drafted one of Gustav Stickley's RL Craftsman Bungalow floorplans to one day build a "scratch" version.

My favourite is the Garfield - I am building that at the moment, next up is the Queen Anne like the earlier pictures and my next one is a Montreal Victorian - pic attached.

Followed by a Boston Brownstone

Jo!!

Those are both gorgeous!

They must be from England because I've never seen them before.

I want them too :thumb:

Oh, but Merry a dollhouse is never finished, is it?

I am building my dream houses the Queen Anne and Foxhall Manor. Just wish I could find more time for the actual building process.

Valerie

No, it's never ever finished. I'm just beginning to realize that. HA!