Travel Trailer makes great girls club house :)

chattycathy66

Now that the HBS contest is over, I've been able to concentrate a little more on finishing up a couple projects that have been patiently waiting for me....

DD (Cammie) started the trailer this past summer--I wound up finishing...well almost, still needs a few little details...but she's happy :)

(more pics in gallery)

post-1675-1262234210_thumb.jpg

Just got the latest HBS catalog and they are offering the travel trailer and the bus for less than fifty dollars!
Ooooo... Tempting, but I have no room! But what an idea for a campground. One of our favorite places includes a fulltime resident who lives in a converted schoolbus...

Ooooo... Tempting, but I have no room! But what an idea for a campground. One of our favorite places includes a fulltime resident who lives in a converted schoolbus...

Mmmmmmm >insert dreamy eyes here< now htese are a couple of builds I soooo want to do one day, ie after I got the Emerson Row and built that as a Sherlock Holmes inspired house....

Love how your and DD travel trailer turned out Cathy , it has soooo many possibilities hiding within it!!!!!

Hugs

I enjoyed building the Travel Trailer. My one lone male doll still lives there with his best friend Gary, his trusted German Sheppard dog. The Trailer is small enough, that it lives on the bottom shelf of the work bench with my mini tools. Anyone with a coffee table that doesn't already have a house on it, LOL, could fit this one in.