My Beacon Hill

angelo

Your house looks beautiful! I just got some ideas for my Garfield. I can see why it took 3 years, so much detail. Love it

Angelo, you house looks Beautiful!!

I LOVE it!! You did add a Lot of details which is what makes any house look like someones home. Welcome to the Forum and Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures!

Gorgeous BH! I have one as well, it is still in the box, but I hope to start working on it in a couple of months...just a couple of projects ahead of it in line! I was going to do it up as a haunted house but my Cambridge arrived today and it will work perfectly as a haunted house and i can do my BH up as a pretty victorian as i had originally intented. THanks for sharing your photos! Awesome work! margarita

Angelo -

I love what you've done. More pictures please. I'd also love to hear more about the items that you made yourself.

The study that you made in the top room is beautiful.

Please, post more photos. I'm very interested.

-Susanne

• 3 weeks later...

Your BH is beautiful. I love this house. I tried to get one on Ebay but was outbid. I would love to see more pictures if you have. Can I ask you what color did you use for the exterior. My daughter loves it and wants to paint her farmhouse that color.

Your BH is beautiful. I love this house. I tried to get one on Ebay but was outbid. I would love to see more pictures if you have. Can I ask you what color did you use for the exterior. My daughter loves it and wants to paint her farmhouse that color.

I filled color can myself mixing black, white, brown and red. more pics asap.

Ciao

Wow, Angelo, I love your BH. This glass ceiling looks awesome, what a great idea! Thanks for sharing your pics! And welcome to the forum! :lol: Great to meet another miniaturist from Europe. Italy is such a beautiful country. I used to spend my holidays in Italy nearly every year.